Microsoft Office 365
Keep your files synchronised across multiple devices with Office 365 and access them anywhere, anytime, both online and offline with OneDrive for Business – with the confidence that your data is continuously backed up in the Microsoft cloud.
Office 365 brings together cloud versions of Microsoft’s most trusted communication and collaboration products. The suite is designed to meet the needs of organisations of all sizes, from small, mid-sized and large businesses to government agencies and educational institutions, helping them to improve productivity, save money and free up valuable resources.
Now you can go further, with Office E3 and E5 upgrades, offering performance optimisation alongside those familiar desktop and mobile apps. From enhanced security and Skype for Business to visualised data analysis and easy scalability, this is a multi-platform solution that’s always up-to-date and ahead of the curve.
- Access to email, documents, contacts and calendars on nearly any device
- Simple and secure collaboration with colleagues and business partners
- Business-class features including IT-level phone support, financially backed 99.9% uptime, geo-redundancy, disaster recovery and robust security / privacy controls and standards
- Comprehensive solutions including desktop productivity applications, portals, extranets, external website, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing, web conferencing, email, voicemail and unified messaging
- Pay-as-you-go pricing options, which provide predictability and flexibility for all or part of an organisation
- Scalable – Expand your productivity horizon, and take your business to the next level, with Office E3 or E5 scalability. File sharing optimises organization-wide productivity and provides a pathway to scaling up operations alongside secure storage capabilities.
- Multi-platform – Whether working in the office or on the go using Windows, Android and iOS devices, there’s a familiar, top-of-the-line set of productivity tools with Office 365. Each user can install Office 365 on up to five devices, including tablets, mobile phones and PC/laptops.
- Always up-to-date – There’s no need to pay for version upgrades. With continuous deployment and update management, Office 365 delivers the best Office experience with minimal effort, because it’s always up-to-date.
- Microsoft Office – The world’s leading productivity tool on the desktop and on the web, seamlessly connected and delivered with cloud services, for the best productivity experience across PC, phone and browser
- Exchange Online – Cloud-based email, calendar and contacts with the most current antivirus and anti-spam solutions. Includes the ability to get email on virtually any mobile phone and options for voicemail, unified messaging and archiving
- SharePoint Online – Cloud-based service for creating sites to connect colleagues, partners and customers. Includes enterprise social networking and customisation options
- Skype for Business – Cloud-based instant messaging, presence and online meeting experiences with screen sharing and voice / video conferencing. Cloud PBX and PSTN conferencing will boost your team collaboration by enabling traditional phone calls in Skype for Business – with broadcast capability for meetings of up to 10,000 people.