TMB Fully Managed 24×7 Backup & Disaster Recovery works in the following way:
1) Your server is protected by TMB’s backup agents. These will run discreetly on your server, managing the backup process for you.
2) Backups are sent to an on-site location, running the TMB backup manager and disaster recovery solution.
3) Optionally, backups can also be sent to the TMB Cloud backup and disaster recovery server.
4) This is all managed by TMB’s team of engineers, and you can access all backups through a single, unified interface.
5) In the event of a server failure, we can quickly restore your systems from the local or cloud backup. It’s even possible to use these backup locations in server mode, so you can get back to work even sooner.