Key Pegasus Opera 3 Benefits
Opera 3 is available as an on-site or cloud software solution.
Run important tasks when you choose, minimising disuption to your business.
Accurately identify true costs and protect your margins.
Calculate percentage-based and value-based salary sacrifices automatically.
Access your Pegasus from Web Xchange mobile apps.
Email Payslips & P60s
Send out payslips and P60s to employees, directly from Opera 3.
Optional Pegasus Opera 3 Modules
Core to any business, Opera 3 can continually track your revenue, and when its due. Complete visibility to cashflow and what’s more, reports from Financials can be output direct to MS Excel.
The applications within Financials are:
- Sales Ledger
- Purchase Ledger
- Credit Management Centre
- Multi Currency
- EC VAT
- Fixed Assets
Opera 3 CRM
Opera 3 CRM integrates fully with Financials and Supply Chain applications and can be accessed by remote workers.
In today’s hectic business environment, employees need more tools and information to win new customers and manage existing customer relationships. With Customer Relationship Management (CRM), you gain total control over customers and prospects, whatever your goal.
Supply Chain Management
In Opera 3, purchase orders, invoices, delivery notes and statements can be batch created as PDFs and e-mailed directly from within the system using Supply Chain Management.
Supply Chain Management applications include:
- Stock Control
- Sales Order Processing
- Purchase Order Processing
- Bill of Materials
Payroll & HR
Opera 3 Payroll simplifies your key tasks and has PAYE Recognition so you will always have peace of mind.
Opera 3 Payroll is available as a stand alone application or integrates with the other applications available for Opera 3; linking seamlessly to Personnel and P11D Organiser.
Key features include:
- Links with NL, CB and costing.
- Email payslips and P60s.
- Weekly, fortnightly, four weekly and monthly paid employees can be maintained in one company.
- Payslips from past periods can be reprinted.
- Definable payslip designs to suit company stationary requirements.
Service & Helpdesk Management
Service & Helpdesk Management is designed to maintain and renew maintenance contracts with customers. Working with Opera 3 CRM and Sales Order Processing, Service Management can provide end-to-end service and maintenance management, from Quote, Order and Delivery through to Installation, Contract, Service, Breakdown and Billing. The contract information includes value, equipment covered, billing periods and renewal date. You can also log all activities against a contract, such as site visits and Helpdesk calls, so that you have a complete picture of the contract, all in one place.
A complete document imaging and file management solution, Document Management handles all key business information: general correspondence, customer purchase orders, supplier documentation including delivery notes, invoices and credit notes, job costing paperwork, such as timesheets and requisitions, payroll & HR documents and many others. And you’ll never lose paperwork again.
Document Management Desktop offers the capture and retrieval functionality from Document Management and is available to employees that don’t have access to Opera 3. This enhances the Document Management solution into a company-wide application to help you manage one of your most important assets: paper and electronic information.
Download Your FREE Pegasus Opera 3 Buyer's Guide
The choice of software is one of the most important strategic decisions that an organisation can make.
Pegasus Opera 3 offers maximum power and flexibility because it's been developed with the vision of ‘one solution, one system'.
By downloading this free guide, you'll learn about:
- What Pegasus Opera 3 is
- Its features and benefits
- Implementation and pricing
- How TMB can offer you support and training
- Plus much more!
Simply fill out the form provided to receive your FREE copy!
Still Using Opera II?
What you should know:
- Opera II AMC will increase year on year.
- There will be no direct upgrade path from Opera II for future Opera releases .
- Opera II will not have any enhancements added, meaning it will not be able to be used with Making Tax Digital from April 2019.
- The ‘End of Life’ announcement in Feb 2018 to Opera II Payroll module is the first official step towards full Opera II End of Life from Pegasus.
- Opera 3 functionality far exceeds Opera II with more modules and better functionality.
- Opera II will only be updated with maintenance fixes only.
- Opera II is over 17 years old.