At TMB, we have provided expert IT support and services for businesses for over three decades, establishing a robust reputation for excellence, cost-efficiency, and reliability. We’re one of the UK’s leading suppliers of Pegasus Opera software, Pegasus Capital Gold, cloud backup, and disaster recovery solutions.
Now, we’re proud to be an approved vendor for Gamma, the only B2B communications provider for businesses across the UK and Europe who desire simple, intuitive telecoms experiences at a time of technological innovation.
Who are Gamma?
Gamma are one of the leading providers of Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) in the UK, the Netherlands, Spain, and Germany, delivering communication solutions through approved partners such as TMB.
With a commitment to network investment, in-house development, and digital solutions, Gamma has an extensive portfolio of innovative cloud-based services, such as SIP trunking and hosted PBX.
By investing in Gamma telecommunications solutions through TMB, your business will benefit from Gamma’s four pillars of service:
- Flexible solutions that enable their products, prices, and services to be adjusted to meet the evolving needs of customers.
- A collaborative approach that ensures customers benefit from the most suitable solution for their business’s needs and ongoing expert support whenever it is required.
- Connected communications delivered through products and services that are reliable and secure, enabling businesses to remain competitive and profitable.
- End-to-end control and integration of network services so that communications are always available, wherever you’re working.
What makes Gamma different?
At TMB, we share the core values and principles that sets Gamma apart from its competitors, which enables us to design effective solutions to make businesses more connected and collaborative than ever before.
- Authentic and approachable experts who bring honesty and friendly communication to every conversation and transaction.
- Industry-leading solutions that are intuitive and seamless and which promote collaboration rather than stifling it.
- Positive relationships that are underpinned by trust, consistency, and sustainable business practices.
- Bespoke communications solutions for businesses of any size and type, delivered as simply as possible.
Contact TMB to find out more
To find out more about how Gamma’s cloud contact centre could benefit your business, and why it pays to partner with TMB for all your Gamma telecoms services, please call today on 0333 016 2203 send us an enquiry and one of our team will be pleased to help you.