Billions of account details are available on the dark web – a hidden part of the internet that can only be accessed with special software. With TMB’s Group Dark Web Monitoring service, you can find out if your business data is affected, before criminals can use it against you.
Advanced Data Tracking
Automated data intelligence software scans the dark web, looking for your data
TMB Group Dark Dark Web Monitoring is active around the clock
See what data has been taken so you can respond appropriately
The Dark Web Data Journey
1. Your business logins are stolen by hackers, along with other data
2. Your data is put up for sale on the dark web
3. Our AI-driven software scans the dark web and detects your compromised data
4. Human operatives analyse and validate the findings
5. We inform you when your data is compromised and offer guidance about what to do next
6. You make the necessary changes to protect your data now and in the future
Know The Threat: Dark Web Facts
The dark web is part of the deep web. The deep web is everything on the net that can’t be found with a search engine.
The most common dark web advertisements are for stolen user data.
As well as data, criminals use the dark web to sell malware and hacking software.
The dark web is relatively small, compared to the surface web and the deep web as a whole. Nevertheless, it is still too large to manually search for specific data.
Collections of stolen data can be vast. In February 2019, one dark web site was found to be selling 617 million hacked accounts.
It’s extremely difficult to track people on the dark web, so criminals are rarely caught.