The TMB Group Fully Managed Security & Maintenance Endpoint Service is a comprehensive set of tools designed to protect your business from malware, poor system configuration and out-of-date software. For a low monthly fee, you get a proactive service that can spot and fix issues before they escalate. It’s all thanks to the Advanced TMB Group Desktop Communicator, which runs discreetly in the background, monitoring the overall health of your endpoints.
- Antivirus agent.
- Remote connectivity agent.
- Patching service (Microsoft).
- Patching service (third party).
- Fully managed patch service for Windows including out-of-hours remediation and reboots.
- Proactive PC health check and maintenance.
- Monthly subscription to TMB Group Endpoint Security, including anti-virus, anti-malware and anti-crypto protection.
- Maintenance and resolution of all issues relating to TMB Group Endpoint Security out of hours.
- Monthly reporting on the above.
- Advanced TMB Group Desktop Communicator.
Need Service Desk Support?
Contacting the TMB Group service desk is quick and easy. You can call us, email us or use our dedicated customer web portal.
Available up to 24-hours a day, help is always there when you need it.
Download Our Free Cyber Security Guide
Helpful advice, powerful statistics and more about business cyber security.
Why Does Cyber Security Matter?
Don’t think cyber security is necessary for your business? Think again…
- 43% of UK businesses experience a cyber security attack or breach every year.
- Only 27% of businesses have a formal cyber security policy.
- A massive 98% of businesses in the UK rely on digital communication and services. Things like email, websites and online banking make them all vulnerable to cyber crime.
- Where attacks have resulted in financial losses, the average cost is £3,100 for small businesses, £16,100 for medium-sized firms and £22,300 for large ones.
- Despite the risks, only 20% of companies train their staff in cyber security awareness.