Our Office 365 Backup Service is a dedicated solution that protects your entire Office 365 suite. Not only are files backed up, but so are calendar data, user configurations and folder structures. Even if your Office 365 licensing lapses, your data will still be retained.
Doesn't Office 365 Already Back Up Data?
Yes and no. Although Office does include some basic backup features, they’re too limited for the needs of businesses. Deleted files, for example, are only retained for a maximum of 30 days; after that, they’re removed permanently. That means if someone accidentally deletes something and they don’t notice in time, it will be gone forever.
With the TMB Group Office 365 Backup Service, you get infinite retention, meaning your backups will always be there when you need them. And thanks to our non-destructive restore measures, you won’t have to worry about accidentally overwriting your existing files.
- Data encryption at rest and in transit.
- Data controls and monitoring tools, including audit logs, uptime and availability SLAs, and export capabilities.
- On-demand backups.
- Deleted item retention
- Point-in-time backups.
- Non-destructive restore.
- Retain user data after licence deletion.
- Detailed activity log.
- File and folder structure backups.
- Back up and restore all events, attachments and calendars.